It is very important to keep the air and contact surfaces clean to ensure the health of employees in the workplace. For this reason, it is necessary to measure and monitor air pollution, airborne particles and chemicals.
Chemical measurement is the determination of hazardous chemical factors in the working environment and then the determination of the nature of these factors that employees are exposed to.
Samples are taken from the air to detect chemical agents and analyzed with different methods. Analyzes performed are used to control the presence of chemicals in the air in a way that does not endanger the health of the employees. Workplaces are responsible for carrying out preventive and protective activities according to the results obtained.
What are the certification and audit conditions?
- All criteria and guidelines regarding audits have been published on www.udder.org.tr and www.sisder.org.tr websites.
- It must be ensured that all conditions are met before the audit date.
- Failure to fulfill the requirement of any criteria prevents certification.
- Following the first inspection, if there is no nonconformity, the certificate will be delivered within 3 working days.
- A mystery shopper or unannounced audit will be conducted within 1 month from the audit date, and the audit to be performed is included in the price.
- In case of nonconformity during mystery shopping or unannounced audits, the organization will be warned and the nonconformity will be requested to be removed within 3 working days. Otherwise, the certificate will be revoked and will be published on the UDDER and SİSDER internet addresses.
- Certificate will be issued for 1 copy, second, major and English certificate requests will be charged separately.
- Price offer and certificate validity is monthly and the fee must be deposited into the Certification Body account before the monthly audit.
- You can download the application form here.